my happy ending ..

so much for my happy ending ..


let's talk this over , it's not like were dead ..
was it something i did ?? was it something you said ??


don't leave me hanging in a city so dead ..
held up so high on a such a breakable thread ..
you were all the things i thought i knew and i thought we could be ..


you were everything .. everyting that i wanted ..
we were meant to be , supposed to bebut we lost it ..
and all of the memories so close to me just fade away ..
ALL THIS TIME YOU WERE PRETENDING SO MUCH FOR MY HAPPY ENDING ..


you've got your dumb friend , i know what they say ...
they tell you i'm difficult but so are they ..
but , they don't know me , do they even know u ??
all the things you hide from me , all the shit that you do ..


IT NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE THERE .. THANKS FOR ACTING LIKE YOU CARED ..
AND MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I WAS THE ONLY ONE ..
IT NICE TO KNOW WE HAD IT ALL , THANKS FOR WATCING AS I FALL ..
AND LETTING ME KNOW WE WERE DONE .. 

Ulasan

  1. hebat ko mieya...tau semua lirik lagu avril..

    BalasPadam
  2. ea .. aQ minat dgn lagu2 avril .. best2 .. n liriknya tu kn menyentuh perasaan .. heheeh .. aQ tulis liriknya kan , bru aQ paham btol apa yg dia maw smpaikn .. lau x ada ayt2 x jelas ku dgr , aQ cri d utube laa .. hehehehe

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan

hai semua. terima kasih kerana singgah sini. tinggalkan komen di sini,1 pun dah okey tau? salam sayang dari Mieya..